Translate

Friday, June 20, 2014

Editorial column "Staff Stuff" now available online


by MATT HUGHES
J-E News Editor
After receiving a lot of requests, and holding an online reader’s poll, I’ve decided to make my “Staff Stuff” editorial column available as part of The Journal-Enterprise’s online content. Of course, I ask you to remember, this is an editorial column, meaning it is an opinion piece and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of anyone except me.


I realize that my opinions are sometimes a little controversial, often resulting in readers contacting me via email or snail mail to express their opinions. Usually positive, although I do get a few negative responses as well. That’s okay, because I think people need to discuss issues, especially when they are serious ones.
Now that “Staff Stuff” will be on our website, readers can now post their comments directly to the column.
Of course this isn’t just true for Staff Stuff. You can post comments and have discussions on every article we post at The J-E Online. It’s a feature few of our readers have utilized, but I hope you do in the future. Reporting the news is one thing, but letting you, the people that news impacts, discussing the story could really gets the community involved. I think the community should be involved.

You’ll find a link to my columns under the “Headlines” button at the top of the page, and I also plan to incorporate a link onto the homepage. Or click here for this week's column: Staff Stuff


No comments:

Post a Comment